Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Signature Eau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo SignatureIngredients
Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Signature Eau de Parfum will captivate you with sensual oriental notes and bring forward your masculine elegance.
- spicy oriental fragrance
- for confident men who know what they want
- suitable for evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The first sniff brings out refreshing notes of Italian tangerine and grapefruit spiced up with a bit of pink pepper. Then comes cypress along with warm cinnamon and cardamom which transport you to faraway places. Then your adventure takes a turn towards elegance with notes of smooth leather, earthy patchouli, sweet tonka bean and roasted coffee beans.
Story of the fragrance
Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Signature Eau de Parfum is a deeper and more elegant version of the classic Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo, designed for everyone who loves the original but also dreams of something more.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Grapefruit, Italian Mandarin
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cypress
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Patchouli, Tonka Beans, Roasted Coffee Beans
- Fragrance category
About the brand Salvatore Ferragamo
Salvatore Ferragamo is one of the most popular fashion and perfume brands today. Named after its founder, after many years it still reflects all the values which made the work of this Italian designer stand out from the very beginning.
Ferragamo started out as a footwear designer. Emigrating to America in his youth, he opened his first shoe shop right in Hollywood. In the 1920s, he gradually gained popularity, with the Salvatore Ferragamo brand soon becoming a global success, with Salvatore Ferragamo perfume following soon after. Ferragamo later moved his studio back to his native Italy, with the Palazzo Spini Feroni in Florence still housing the brand’s headquarters today.
Authenticity, exclusivity, sophisticated style, creativity and innovation in combination with quality and honest craftsmanship are at the forefront for Ferragamo fashion and for every perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo. Let yourself be carried away by the delicate Salvatore Ferragamo fragrance – you won’t regret it.