- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Sarah Jessica Parker TwilightIngredients
Sarah Jessica Parker Twilight Eau de Parfum is a feminine fragrance that will make you are unforgettable wherever you go.
- a floral, woody scent
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- especially for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Tangerine, Galbanum, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Peony
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Sandalwood, Frankincense
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Sarah Jessica Parker
Sarah Jessica Parker introduced her first perfume, Lovely, in 2005. Then in March 2007, she introduced her own fashion range, Bitten, in collaboration with the Steve & Barry clothing chain.
In July 2007, after the extraordinary success of Lovely, Sarah Jessica Parker decided to launch a second perfume, Covet. She did well. Year after year, she introduces fragrance after fragrance. All her branded perfumes are still very much in demand.