Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Love Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 6
Description Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & LoveIngredients
Love comes in many different forms. Especially modern love. Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Love Eau de Parfum for women symbolises its sparkling, magnetic and sensual version. Its beautiful accords bring you love that knows no limit but the sky.
- a modern take on love in a floral scent with woody drydown
- launched as a pair with Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Love Eau de Toilette for men
- both fragrances embody the magnetism of love
Composition of the fragrance:
From the first sniff, you’ll be delighted with a mix of bright notes. These include blue basil which was specially grown for Tiffany, and sensual notes of grapefruit. Later, you’ll notice the sweet floral neroli, and finally blue sequoia – one of the last notes in the composition, also included in the Tiffany & Love Eau de Toilette for men.
Story of the fragrance:
The fragrance is an expression of contemporary love as an emotional connection in all its variations. It’s symbolised by “&” to convey the sense of connection between two people. You’ll also notice this symbol on the perfume bottle.
The cap features the iconic pattern of little T letters. When you look at its cylindrical shape from above, you’ll see a list of the main notes of this fragrance full of love. The neck of the bottle bears a light blue strip with the text Tiffany & Love and is decorated with elegant silver rings on both sides.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Basil
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sequoia, Vetiver, Cedar
- Fragrance category
Articles about Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & LoveArticles
About the brand Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. designs are synonymous with top-tier jewellery, exclusivity, and elegance. The company’s founder Charles Lewis Tiffany, who was often called the King of Diamonds, had a passion for the most gorgeous precious stones and brilliant jewellery designs.
The iconic turquoise, known as Tiffany blue, has become a sign of luxury just like the brand’s name. You can find it everywhere, from the gift boxes and the jewellery itself to the Tiffany perfumes. Their first fragrances were created in the 1980s – the floral Tiffany for Women and spicy Tiffany for Men. Tiffany fragrances use the purest essences of exclusivity and elegance to evoke the unique feeling of a rare jewel on naked skin.
Since its foundation in 1837, the company has charmed the entire world including famous celebrities. The timeless Tiffany & Co. creations are still a reminder of the most important moments in life.