Tiziana Terenzi Gold Kirke perfume extract Unisex
- Fragrance description
- Review 4
Fragrance description Tiziana Terenzi Gold KirkeIngredients
Make your life sweeter without reaching for a bar of chocolate. The Tiziana Terenzi Gold Kirke perfume extract is a better alternative. Just a few sprays and you’ll feel just like the goddess Circe. The sweet, fruity scent of this perfume extract is like a potion that gives you ethereal powers. The fragrance is unisex, so if you notice that it’s disappearing way too quickly, your significant other will know why.
- a tropical, fruity fragrance
- for both sensual women and courageous men
- a strong and striking fragrance to be worn in warm weather
Composition of the fragrance
The opening will charm you with enticing notes of sweet raspberry, juicy pear and peach, which are accompanied by the freshness of pomegranate and sour blackcurrant. These fruity accords are followed by playful notes of lily of the valley, which bring us to the warm base notes of sandalwood, vanilla and captivating white musk. The final trail of the fragrance makes you feel as if you’re walking across a sun-drenched beach.
Story of the fragrance
The fragrance is inspired by the Greek goddess Circe and the magical atmosphere of Rome. Close your eyes and you’ll be transported to the narrow, romantic streets of Italy’s capital. Circe was the daughter of Helios, the god of the sun, and she had the power to resolve conflicts and create potions. Use her guidance and make unexpected discoveries. The luxury bottle enhances the beauty of the fragrance perfectly.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Passionfruit, Sand, Peach, Cassis, Raspberry, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Heliotrope
- Fragrance category
- fruity, chypre