You save 28%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb MidnightIngredients
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight Eau de Parfum and its sensual aroma carries you away to a charming oriental garden full of flowers in bloom.
- a floral fragrance
- for the sensual woman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pomegranate, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peony, Night Blooming Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Viktor & Rolf
The first perfume by Viktor & Rolf was Flowerbomb, and was introduced in collaboration with L’Oréal in 2005, followed not long after by other successful scents. Besides their own collection, they also work with many famous brands.