- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb MidnightIngredients
Enchanting, sensual and a little mysterious – that’s the woman who wears the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight Eau de Parfum. Enjoy an explosion of flowers with notes of juicy fruit and sweet spices.
- a captivating, purely floral fragrance for women
- for women who want to bring out their sensuality
- created by the perfumers Olivier Polge, Carlos Benaim and Domitillie Bertier
Composition of the fragrance
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight is an explosive floral fragrance, very feminine and exceptionally sensual. It welcomes you with juicy notes in the form of blackcurrant and pomegranate. The fruity top notes of this Eau de Parfum gradually fuse into the intensely floral middle notes. Intoxicating cestrum nocturnum, also known as night-blooming jessamine, is complemented by the essence of tender peony. The base notes of the scent will then spoil you with the sweetness of mildly spiced vanilla and soft white musk.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant, Pomegranate
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Night Blooming Jasmine, Peony
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, White Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Viktor & Rolf
Viktor & Rolf is an Amsterdam fashion house, founded in 1993 by Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren. They met while studying at the Academy of Art and Design in the Netherlands. In 1993 they won a talent contest at the Festival International de Mode et de Photographie in Hyères.
The first perfume by Viktor & Rolf was Flowerbomb, and was introduced in collaboration with L’Oréal in 2005, followed not long after by other successful scents. Besides their own collection, they also work with many famous brands.