- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium IntenseIngredients
Turn the lights off and let the night reign! Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Intense Eau de Parfum for women will make every night even more exciting, full of adventure and mystery.
- mysterious oriental composition
- for an independent woman who’s always looking for new experiences
- suitable for evening wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes are dominated by blue absinth. The heart of the fragrance is built around Arabian jasmine absolute accompanied by orange blossom and liquorice. Together, they combine into a sensuous and warm exotic accord. The base of course includes the legendary coffee note which unites all versions of Black Opium, this time joined by sandalwood and creamy vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
The seductive and magical YSL Black Opium Intense was designed by perfumers Nathalie Lorson, Marie Salamagne, Honorine Blanc and Olivier Cresp. The blue version of the legendary Black Opium bottle was inspired by the colour of absinth. A deep, sparkling blue feels seductive, mysterious and irresistible, just like a woman dancing under the night sky with countless stars.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine Sambac, Orange Blossom, Licorice
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Coffee, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
Articles about Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium IntenseArticles
Most popular fragrance notes
About the brand Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent is a symbol of uniqueness, creativity and luxury, both in fashion and the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
Yves Saint Laurent was one of the most influential and respected fashion designers of the 20th century. During his career, which lasted for more than 40 years, he shaped and changed fashion trends and believed that beauty is an absolute expression of character.
Yves Saint Laurent took over the leadership of the Dior fashion house at 25 years of age, becoming the youngest art director in the world of haute couture. He introduced his own brand to the world in 1961.
The exclusive cosmetics, make-up and original perfumes by Yves Saint Laurent form an integral part of the renowned brand. Be dazzled by the unique composition of the Black Opium fragrance or treat your face with products from the Touche Éclat collection.
Experience the luxury of the finest products, many of which have justly become icons. Yves Saint Laurent – where beauty becomes motion.