- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Yves Saint Laurent L´Homme L´IntenseIngredients
There comes a time where you have to speak louder, step out more powerfully and feel your emotions with full intensity. Moments like these are mirrored in the Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme L’Intense Eau de Parfum. Immerse your senses in this sensual, oriental fragrance with a touch of wood and soft leather.
- a more intense successor of the beloved Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme
- a bold, masculine fragrance with suede accords
- ideal for both daily and evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
The composition of the L’Homme L’Intense Eau de Toilette contains fresh cedrat and bergamot, which have an unmistakable expression. As soon as these ingredients fade, wood and spices, including pepper, Indian davana blossom and cedar wood, step into the light. Lighter accords are brought into the fragrance by violet leaves, orange blossom, suede and Siamese benzoin.
Story of the fragrance
L’Homme L’Intense was introduced in August 2013 as part of the introduction of the autumn collection. Compared to the iconic Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau de Toilette, the L’Intense variation has a darker hue. It is visible at first glance, as the crystal clear flacon with a hexagonal metal lid has remained the same and it corresponds effectively to the fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Pepper, Lemon, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet Leaves, Orange Blossom, Artemisia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Woody Notes, Ambergris, Suede, Cedar, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
About the brand Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent is a symbol of uniqueness, creativity and luxury, both in fashion and the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
Yves Saint Laurent was one of the most influential and respected fashion designers of the 20th century. During his career, which lasted for more than 40 years, he shaped and changed fashion trends and believed that beauty is an absolute expression of character.
Yves Saint Laurent took over the leadership of the Dior fashion house at 25 years of age, becoming the youngest art director in the world of haute couture. He introduced his own brand to the world in 1961.
The exclusive cosmetics, make-up and original perfumes by Yves Saint Laurent form an integral part of the renowned brand. Be dazzled by the unique composition of the Black Opium fragrance or treat your face with products from the Touche Éclat collection.
Experience the luxury of the finest products, many of which have justly become icons. Yves Saint Laurent – where beauty becomes motion.