- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Zadig & Voltaire This is Love! Pour LuiIngredients
Discover a new form of love. Zadig & Voltaire This is Love! Pour Lui Eau de Toilette for men reflects love and presents it as a challenge accepted by lovers whose hearts first met in Paris. This fragrance full of hot kisses and the freezing breath of two lovers will become your new addiction.
- woody, aromatic fragrance with a romantic energy
- introduced as a pair with This Is Love! Eau de Parfum for women
- introduced in 2020
Composition of the fragrance
On first sniff, you’ll get the sweet freshness of bergamot which almost makes your senses vibrate. Shortly after, you’ll notice orange blossom with its deep, intoxicating notes, and your perfect sensory experience will finish with a clean, spicy aroma of sandalwood.
Story of the fragrance
Zadig & Voltaire This is Love! Pour Lui instantly conveys the essence of flaming passion, touches, and kisses. The story of this Eau de Toilette centres around two lovers – a pair of modern artist. Their skin is like a canvas, and the shared heat they emanate symbolises their boundless freedom.
Nathalie Lorson designed this temperamental, highly addictive fragrance to go with its feminine counterpart – This is Love! Pour Elle Eau de Parfum. Both of these fragrances will enchant you with their captivating contents and exquisite bottles.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody