- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Biotherm Aqua Bounce Super Concentrate
Give your dry and tight skin a proper dose of hydration. Biotherm Aqua Bounce Super Concentrate will instantly provide all the necessary hydration, visible tighten and soothe your skin, and restore its natural appearance.
Thanks to hyaluronic acid and patented Life Plankton™active ingredient, a regular use of the product will make your skin more elastic, softer to the touch, and more beautiful.
- deeply moisturises the skin for up to 24 hours
- soothes tight skin and restores its freshness
- promotes natural elasticity of the skin
- has a very light, fluid gel texture
Results of testing:
- tested by 47 women over 27 days
- 92% of women said their skin was significantly softer
- 90% of women said their skin feels more nourished and hydrated
- 90% of women felt their skin was significantly more elastic
- Life Plankton™ – regenerates, hydrates and softens
- hyaluronic acid – provides intense hydration
- watercress – fights premature skin ageing
- glycerine – protects skin from flakiness
- panthenol – helps reduce feeling of tightness
How to apply:
Apply a small amount of the fluid to clean skin every morning and night and spread it gently.
Don't be afraid to use more products at once. Use Biotherm Aqua Glow all over your face to brighten your complexion, and Biotherm Aqua Pure to mattify your T-zone.
- for all ages
- Complexion type
- Hydration, replumping, Revitalisation
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
About the brand Biotherm
Biotherm represents the harmonious connection between man and nature. Dive into the water world of these unique cosmetics.
Biotherm is inspired by the power of thermal springs, minerals and other bioactive ingredients. The unique composition of its products draws its energy from water in particular, as a natural element standing at the very start of life.
The effects of the natural spring in the Pyrenees have been known for centuries. Some believed that it was a source of eternal youth. In the 1950s, however, a special substance was observed on the surface of the spring, the extraordinary properties of which were proven by the subsequent research of Dr Jos Jullien. He combined his knowledge with the experiences of cosmetician Jeanine Marissal and together they laid the foundations for Biotherm.
Thanks to its unique biological characteristics, the water interacts best with human skin, and thus has the ability to regenerate and protect it exceptionally. Today, Biotherm presents some of the finest skin care with its fresh and charming fragrance with natural accents. Try the power of water for yourself!