- About the brand
- Review 5
Description Burberry London for WomenIngredients
Enjoy the unique atmosphere of London in its most sensual form. The Burberry London Eau de Parfum for women presents the atmosphere of the British metropolis, which brings together tradition and a dynamic, creative spirit.
- a fresh floral fragrance
- for a naturally elegant woman
- ideal for both daily wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes offer the romantic scent of rose and honeysuckle combined with juicy tangerine. After a while, you will notice accords of sensual jasmine, Tahitian gardenia and delicate peony, which are all accentuated by subtly sweet tangerine. The base notes of the Burberry London Eau de Parfum from 2006 are made up of a warm blend of patchouli, musk and sandalwood which makes this fragrance very feminine and captivating.
Story of the fragrance
Burberry London – the essence of the British capital captured in a single flacon. The glass bottle is enveloped in cloth that is covered in the famous check pattern, which is an integral part of Burberry’s iconic apparel and fashion accessories.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019 Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. Therefore it is possible that the bottle or the packaging will be slightly different from the ones in the photo. Rest assured that Burberry fragrances will nonetheless always maintain their timeless British elegance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Honey Suckle, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Clementine, Peony, Jasmine, Tahitian Gardenia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.