Calvin Klein CK One Collector´s Edition 2020Eau de Toilette Unisex
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein CK One Collector´s Edition 2020Ingredients
Calvin Klein CK One Collector´s Edition 2020 unisex Eau de Toilette is the perfect fragrance for all independent men and women who live according to their own rules.
- citrus fragrance
- an aromatic scent
- unisex fragrance – for men and women
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Bergamot, Pineapple, Papaya
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Nutmeg, Green Tea, White Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.