- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein CK One Collector’s EditionIngredients
We’re all different, and all the same. The unisex Calvin Klein CK One Collector’s Edition Eau de Toilette was created with the aim of expressing the varied mosaic of differences between people. Discover this fragrance which is a sensory interpretation of shared dreams, human connection, and mutual sharing.
- spicy fragrance with fresh citrus undertones
- ideal for both men and women, especially for everyday wear
- eye-catching bottle with a patchwork design
Composition of the fragrance
From the first moments, you’ll be captivated by the fresh notes of juicy grapefruit, tender rhubarb, and daring bergamot, all of which could hardly show their best side on their own, but together, they create an extraordinarily bright opening to the fragrance. The heart is permeated by notes of pine, gin, and rosemary, while the drydown is built on a warm base with a combination of birch, ambrette, and ambroxan.
Story of the fragrance
The technique of patchwork which is reflected on the bottle of Calvin Klein CK One Collector’s Edition, is a perfect demonstration of the connection between humans. Patchwork is part of the American heritage and also a symbolic expression of today’s society.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Rhubarb, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pine, Rosemary, Gin
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Birch, Ambroxan, Ambrette
- Fragrance category
- citrus, spicy
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.