- About the brand
Description Calvin Klein CK One ShockIngredients
Even though Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Her is quite a new fragrance, introduced in 2011, it has found a lot of fans. The perfume is based on opulent oriental floral scents evoking a pleasant intimate atmosphere.
At first, you will be surprised by an intense scent of peony, poppy and passion flower. When the initial floral explosion fades away, a nice unobtrusive scent with chocolate and blackberry notes becomes prominent. The perfume ends with vanilla, amber and musk accords.
This cocktail of extraordinary ingredients that are in contrast to each other makes the fragrance original, dynamic and seductive. The perfume is ideal for spontaneous women with a city lifestyle and with a romantic soul.
The youthful design of the flacon with a graffiti accentuates the character of this unconventional fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Passion Flower, Field Poppy, Peony
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Blackberry, Jasmine, Daffodil, Chocolate
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Amber, Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.