- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2020Ingredients
What do you love most about the summer? The sunsets? If you are one to gush over the magical beauty of a sunset, Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2020 Eau de Parfum for women is bound to leave you breathless. It captures the romance that is spread across the sky after a sizzling day at the beach.
- a fresh floral fragrance
- introduced as a limited edition for the summer of 2020
- created by the perfumer Pascal Gaurin
Composition of the fragrance
A dazzling blend of desert roses, violets and fresh sweet Italian bergamot will capture your senses at the first whiff. This introduction then takes a slight step back in order to give way to a combination of intoxicating jasmine and ginger, which is enhanced by accords of coconut water. Finally, warm, spicy tones of vetiver, guaiacum wood and musk start to spread their fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
The bottle for Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2020 alone is enough to give you that summer feeling. The design was inspired by that moment when the sun seems to touch the ocean as it hits the horizon and colours the sky various shades of red.
This fragrance is the opposite of sunrises, when another hot summer’s day lies ahead of us. Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2020 makes you feel as though a cool breeze is touching your tanned skin and the familiar sound of waves reaches your ears as the day draws to an end.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Violet Leaf, Desert Rose, Italian Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ginger, Jasmine Sambac, Coconut Water
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Vetiver, Guaiac Wood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.