Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Parfum for Women
You save 53%
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- About the brand
- Review 32
Description Calvin Klein EuphoriaIngredients
You don’t need chocolates or declarations of love to give your senses a euphoric experience. Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Parfum will transport you to a mysterious world full of wild nature and exotic flowers which give you a sensual appeal and a concentrated feeling of pleasure.
- a fruity, floral fragrance with an oriental touch
- for energetic and self-confident women
- suitable for everyday wear as well as special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
At first you are dazzled by the distinctive aroma of pomegranate, which gradually blends with the floral heart of the fragrance. This conceals soft lotus and dominant black orchid, to form the main accord of the whole composition of the fragrance. To finish you get a combination of delicate violets, animal musk, amber and mahogany wood.
The story of the fragrance
Euphoria Eau de Parfum was launched back in 2005, immediately receiving great feedback. It was even nominated for best luxury perfume of the year and it was no surprise when it won the prestigious FIFI award. The charming, unique bottle is inspired by the fragrance itself and is reminiscent of an orchid in bloom.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lotus, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Mahogany, Amber, Violet, Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.