Calvin Klein CK IN2U Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 8
Description Calvin Klein CK IN2UIngredients
Calvin Klein CK IN2U Eau de Toilette symbolises women who live for the moment, plan nothing and just drift through life. They love spontaneous decisions and extraordinary experiences and have the opportunity to discover the world every single day.
- a fresh, citrus, floral fragrance
- for the youthful, progressive woman
- for everyday wear, especially in warm weather
The composition of the fragrance
CK IN2U Eau de Toilette initially intertwines juicy notes of pink grapefruit and refreshing Sicilian bergamot, together with redcurrant leaves. After a while, the heart emerges with a combination of sensual orchid and cactus, making it a highly feminine, elegant and seductive fragrance. The whole composition of the fragrance is emphasised by the base of warm red cedar and sweet vanilla, which is complemented by an amber accord.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sicilian Bergamot, Pink Grapefruit, Red Currant Leaves
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cactus, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.