You save 11%
Do you want to treat your skin to an immense boost of hydration while also protecting it against harmful UV rays? The CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion hydrates the skin for 24 hours, helps restore the skin’s protective barrier and protects the skin against sunlight with SPF 25.
- ensures all-day hydration and protects the skin barrier
- SPF 25 – optimal protection against UV radiation
- the very light texture means it is quickly absorbed by the skin
- excellent as a make-up primer
- created in collaboration with dermatologists
- non-comedogenic – doesn’t clog pores
- hyaluronic acid – locks moisture inside the top layer of the skin
- MVE Technology – gradually releases hydrating ingredients over the course of 24 hours
- ceramides – help restore the skin’s natural barrier
- free of soap and fragrance
- the product is hypoallergenic
How to apply:
apply to the face and neck as needed. Avoid the eye area.
|Complexion type||normal, dry|
|Sun Protection||with SPF|
|When to use||day|
|Active ingredients||hyaluronic acid|
Complete ingredients list
For over 10 years, CeraVe has been a market leader in skin care in the USA. Working with dermatologists, the firm has developed cosmetic products that help complement, restore and optimise the skin barrier.
Behind the success of CeraVe dermocosmetics lie unique ingredients containing a complex of three natural ceramides. Ceramides are lipids that occur naturally in the skin, renewing the skin barrier and ensuring long-lasting hydration. However, dry and sensitive skin is often lacking in ceramides and so they need to be supplied. The ceramides in CeraVe are released gradually thanks to the revolutionary MVE® technology, making the products effective all day long.
All CeraVe products are very gentle, non-comedogenic and unperfumed and have simple ingredients. CeraVe products also contain other active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, glycerine and cholesterol. Give your skin a cleansing emulsion, CeraVe moisturising cream or CeraVe moisturising lotion and see the difference for yourself.