- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chanel N°5Ingredients
Chanel No. 5 is a floral-woody fragrance for women who like products of quality proven by time and millions of women. A true icon among perfumes! This honey-yellow potion of love passed on from generation to generation is a symbol of original charm and a celebration of true feminity! With No. 5 you'll be as seductive and sensual as Marilyn Monroe who liked this fragrance, nowadays a real classic.
At first you'll be enchanted by the essence from the flower of bitter orange tree, intensified by ylang-ylang. The classic sweet tones of jasmine and rose will bring you French style and charm. Its unique combination of intoxicating bourbon vanilla, sandal wood, and vetiver from Réunion sensually surrounds your body and pleases you for incredibly long.
The perfumes by Chanel are the number one among luxury and original fragrances, and this global brand has produced a huge number of true jewels. Chanel No. 5, however, is absolutely unique and unrepeatable. Since its launch in 1921 this proven classic has been sold in unbelievable numbers, and even today No. 5 belongs among top 10 popular perfumes in the world. Order this most famous perfume ever and enjoy its luxury!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot, Neroli, Aldehydes, Ylang-Ylang
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Civet, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, aldehyde
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.