- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chloé Chloé Eau de ToiletteIngredients
Imagine a huge bouquet of all the most delicate roses gifted with love. That is the scent of the Chloé Eau de Toilette, which has been created especially for the elegant romantic woman. Its gentle fragrance turns an ordinary day into an exceptional occasion. Because there can never be enough romance or roses.
- a light floral powdery fragrance
- for elegant and romantic women
- particularly suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance:
the opening of the composition will enchant you with citrusy notes of bergamot, lemon and intoxicating magnolia. Soon afterwards, floral notes of rose and gardenia surge forward. The impressive finale belongs to the soft cotton flower and sensual musk.
Story of the fragrance:
Chloé Eau de Toilette was launched in 2015. It is a lighter and airier version of the iconic Chloé Eau de Parfum from 2009. Its luxurious bottle reflects the pure, elegant soul of the French fashion brand Chloé. The glass is delicately pleated, while the neck is decorated with a hand-tied ribbon in a delicate pastel shade.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Lemon, Magnolia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cotton Plant Blossom, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Chloé
Freedom, lightness and femininity – these are the attributes that Chloé perfumes have stood for since their founding. The Chloé story starts in 1952 in Paris, where Gabrielle Aghion and Jacques Lenoir launched their own fashion collection. They were among the pioneers who relaxed the strict requirements of “haute couture” and provided customers with a more comfortable and easily understood “ready-to-wear” line.
In 1975, the brand released its first perfume, a fragrance that evokes the romantic soul of every woman. The Chloé brand is one of the few that focus solely and exclusively on women’s fragrances. In the world of Chloé, women rule supreme – women who are confident, careless, romantic and dreamy.
The Chloé Eau de Parfum, an uncompromising ode to femininity, tenderness and seductiveness, has made an indelible impression on the history of perfumery. The characteristic floral and woody scents from Chloé have become iconic and an essential part of the lives of countless women all over the world.