- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Clarins Nutri-Lumière DayCharacteristics
Ageing makes the protective barrier of our skin weaker and our complexion is more prone to dryness. This is why it needs its daily dose of nourishment – provided for instance by extracts from horse chestnut and other plants. Clarins Nutri-Lumière revitalising facial emulsion effectively hydrates, tightens, and renews your skin. Your radiant look will definitely not go unnoticed.
- daily nourishing emulsion
- has lifting effects and revitalises skin
- leaves the skin visibly radiant
- repairs damaged skin barrier
- results in healthy-looking skin
- light, non-oily texture
Results of testing:
→ used by 108 women for 28 days:
- 83% – skin is more nourished
- 82% – skin is more radiant
- horse chestnut – improves microcirculation and penetration of nutrients
- Wakame – brown algae from France, enriches the skin
- Harungana – grows in Madagascar, its leaves have antiseptic effects
- desert date – tree from Burkina Faso, helps clean the skin
- Furcellaria – red algae from the Baltic Sea
- nipplewort – plant from France, protects from impurities
How to apply:
Warm a small amount of the emulsion in your palms to help it absorb. Apply the product to your face and neck while proceeding from the centre outwards.
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Anti-ageing, Brightening, lifting, Revitalisation, Regeneration, Nourishing, Anti Age Spots
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
About the brand Clarins
Natural ingredients, considerate approach to the environment, and love for skin care. That is Clarins – a French beauty brand which uses over 250 different plant extracts in their products. All of these ingredients are carefully selected for their effects and every one of them is sourced with maximum consideration for the environment.
The history of Clarins goes back to 1954 when Jacques Courtin-Clarins first opened his Clarins institute. The founder of the brand believed that success and happiness are inseparably connected to beauty. Back then it was a bold claim – however women soon started to live by it and the brand became more and more popular.
Today, scientists from the Clarins laboratories are considered pioneers in the field of skin care and they can take pride in creating a number of ground-breaking formulas that have no match in the cosmetic industry. Some of the most popular products by this French brand are the Clarins Double Serum intense anti-ageing serum, Clarins Skin Illusion powder foundation, or the famous Clarins Hydra-Essentiel moisturiser. Women all over the world swear by the Clarins lip oil. See the quality of this French beauty for yourself!