Clinique Aromatics ElixirEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Clinique Aromatics ElixirIngredients
The Clinique Aromatics Elixir Eau de Parfum for women will captivate both your heart and senses with just a single sniff. This elegant and nonconformist fragrance goes way beyond its role as a perfume.
- a timeless floral chypre fragrance
- enhances the individuality of every woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
This truly rich and diverse composition opens with the delicate notes of chamomile and Brazilian rose wood, which are complemented by fresh bergamot and lemon verbena. These scents are tinged with notes of sage, coriander and aldehydes. The floral heart is dominated by intoxicating jasmine and rose, as well as the mysterious ylang-ylang. The fragrance concludes with woody accords, which are accompanied by chypre scents – incense and patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
The Clinique Aromatics Elixir Eau de Parfum has already captured the hearts of many generations, as it was the very first perfume introduced by Clinique back in 1971. The author of the fragrance is Bernard Chant.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coriander, Chamomile, Brasilian Rose Wood, Bergamot, Sage, Aldehydes, Lemon Verbena
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Tuberose, Orange Tree Blossom, Carnation, Orris, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Vetiver, Moss
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Clinique
Clinique was founded in 1968 by Estée Lauder. Her impetus was an interview with a dermatologist that was published in Vogue magazine. A question she was asked inspired her to create a first-class hypoallergenic cosmetic range for all skin types.
Clinique beauty offers a range of products for the perfect makeup look including Clinique foundation, as well as men’s and women’s fragrances and a comprehensive range of skin care and body care for both men and women. All Clinique skin care is 100% fragrance-free and subject to rigorous testing for allergens, which makes it suitable even for the most sensitive skin.
The products’ strength is based on comprehensive cosmetic ranges developed directly by dermatologists. The Clinique skin care three-step beautifying concept is completely unique, which is why Clinique represent the ideal path to the most suitable and simplest daily care. See the effects of this brand for yourself as it adapts exactly to the needs of your skin.