CreedMillésime Impérial Eau de Parfum Unisex
- About the brand
Description Creed Millésime ImpérialIngredients
Surround yourself with a truly regal fragrance. Creed Millésime Impérial unisex Eau de Parfum celebrates the royal clientele of this luxury brand whose fragrances were favoured by Napoléon III. and empress Eugénie. This elegant composition is fantastic for both women and men, and you can wear it all day because it’s perfectly suitable for the office, a romantic date, as well as both casual and special occasions.
- fresh, stylish and elegant fragrance for women and men
- commemorates the 150th anniversary of the foundation of Creed perfume house in Paris
- perfect for everyday wear as well as special evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with citrussy notes of bergamot, lemon and juicy tangerine, soon followed by iris and aquatic notes. The long-lasting drydown of the fragrance is characterised by warm sandalwood, amber and captivating musk.
Story of the fragrance
Creed Millésime Impérial Eau de Parfum commemorates 150 years since the Creed perfume house was founded in Paris. It was designed by Olivier Creed who perfectly blended both warm and sparkling notes, richly layered on top of a sophisticated base.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sea Salt, Fruity Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sicilian Lemon, Iris, Orange, Bergamot
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Musk, Sea Notes
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Creed
Creed fragrances | Creed is the king of perfume and the perfume of kings. For more than 250 years, the brand has been creating extraordinary fragrances for royal families and other customers of exquisite taste. The company was founded in 1760 by James Henry Creed and has been helmed by the family ever since.
Creed’s history is truly unique. Over the years, the perfume house has designed fragrances for many people of note including Queen Victoria, the emperor Franz Josef, Winston Churchill or JFK. These days, Creed is mostly known for its classic masculine fragrances that are favourited by celebrities like Robert De Niro or Sylvester Stallone.
But Creed still remains the perfume brand of royals and presidents (it’s a well known fact that both Michelle Obama and the Duchess of Cambridge wear Creed perfumes). The company now resides in France and operates in other countries including the US. In keeping with the long tradition, Creed still uses many of the old distilling methods and chooses the ingredients carefully to only include the very best that is available.
Creed’s fragrances are divided into categories for women and for men, but there are unisex perfumes as well. Among Creed’s most popular fragrances are Green Irish Tweed, a classic fougère created in 1985 by Olivier Creed, and Creed Aventus, inspired by the life of Napoleon Bonaparte.
Whichever Creed perfume you choose, you’ll get timeless beauty and a modern approach to traditional methods and values.