FilorgaAge-Purify Anti-Wrinkle Fluid for Oily and Combination Skin
You save 21%
- About the brand
Description Filorga Age-PurifyCharacteristics
Even though oily and combination skin doesn’t age as quickly as dry skin, you shouldn’t underestimate the importance of anti-ageing. The Filorga Age-Purity anti-ageing fluid was formulated by aestheticians and dermatologists.
Not only does it combat wrinkles, it also helps eliminate stubborn imperfections such as enlarged pores and blackheads. It cleans the skin, fights spots, reduces excess sebum production and also helps reduce the appearance of any wrinkles.
- visibly smooths out the first wrinkles
- acts against stubborn imperfections
- tightens pores and regulates sebum production
- removes blackheads and larger pimples
- eliminates unwanted redness
- keeps your skin looking matt and hydrated
- doesn’t clog pores
- HYALURO-YOUTH CX complex – a blend of hyaluronic acid, peptide and glycopeptide targets the first signs of ageing
- DERMO-RESCUE CX complex – contains five micro-peeling acids, zinc and other ingredients to tighten pores, reduce sebum production and eliminate redness and spots
- LE – prevents impurities from settling into the skin
Results of testing:
→ self-assessment by 26 women after seven days of use
- 82% of them noticed that their skin looked smoother
- 89% of them noticed that their skin was visibly cleaner
→ after 28 days:
- eight out of ten women confirmed that their skin looked significantly more beautiful
How to apply:
Apply the Fluid Filorga Age-Purity fluid to a cleansed, dry face and neck every morning and night.
- Complexion type
- oily, combination
- Anti-ageing, Mattifying, Pore-minimising, Anti-redness
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day and night
About the brand Filorga
The French brand Filorga is an expert on anti-ageing skin care. Its history began in the 1970s when Dr Tordjman started his research into skin ageing. The brand later obtained a patent for their NCTF® technology – a unique solution that slows down the process and corrects existing imperfections. At first, the Filorga Laboratoires were producing skin care for professional use, such as fruit acid peels, mesotherapy products or hyaluronic acid injections which became hugely popular with experts in the field of aesthetic medicine and dermatology.
Filorga was inspired by the success of its professional line and in 2007 launched the first product line for home use. The Medi-Cosmetique® line provides a non-invasive but still very effective solution. You can see the results of using the Filorga Time Filler cream or the Filorga Meso Mask at home without a visit to the beauty clinic. Filorga products eliminate wrinkles, restore brightness, density and strength and give you a beautiful looking skin without imperfections or signs of ageing.