Give your hair a chance to shine again with some proper detox! Irresistible volume and shine starts with healthy and perfectly clean scalp. Scalp exfoliation will remove all impurities and styling products buildup, dandruff and oiliness. You’ll be able to feel its effects from the first use!
Why You Should Use a Scalp Scrub:
- Removes dead skin cells and deeply cleans your scalp.
- Increases blood flow in your hair bulbs and promotes faster hair growth.
- Promotes scalp oxygenation to slow down the process of ageing.
- Reduces hair loss and breakage.
- Removes unpleasant itching sensations and dandruff, restores vitality.
- Suitable for all hair types, especially for hair stressed out by colouring, heat-styling or styling products.
How to Use a Scalp Scrub:
- Apply a small amount of hair scrub to wet hair.
- Massage the scalp using gentle motions.
- Rinse off thoroughly with water.
- Wash your hair with your favourite shampoo and use a conditioner or mask.
- Apply once or twice a week as needed.
Whether your hair suffers from oiliness or dandruff, you’ll definitely find the right shampoo scrub or scalp exfoliator from brands like Kérastase, Vichy, Framesi and others. Enjoy having beautiful and healthy hair without unnecessary buildup.
Our tip: Scalp scrub improves deep absorption of nourishing ingredients – so give your hair some nice follow-up treatment with a quality shampoo, oil or hair tonic and say good-bye to lifeless hair once and for all!
NewAlfaparf MilanoSemi Di Lino Scalp RebalanceCleansing Peeling Against Dandruff 150 ml
KérastaseFusio Énergisant Cleansing Peeling For Oily Scalp 250 ml
FarmonaRadical Hair LossScalp Exfoliator to Treat Hair Loss 75 ml
PharmacerisH-Hair and Scalp H-StimupeelPeeling Against Hair Loss And Danruff 125 ml
FarmonaJantarPeeling Shampoo 330 ml
RedkenDiamond Oil Glow DryPre-Shampoo Gloss Hair Scrub 150 ml
SesdermaSeskavelPeeling Shampoo For Oily Hair 200 ml
KérastaseFusio Apaisant Cleansing Peeling for Hair 250 ml