- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Helena Rubinstein Powercell Night RescueCharacteristics
Stop the process of skin ageing while you sleep. The Helena Rubinstein Powercell Night Rescue revitalising cream with a moisturising effect uses the microcirculation which happens in your skin during the night to help the active ingredients get better absorbed.
Contains plant cells which work tirelessly to stop signs of skin ageing while you rest. Leave the heavy lifting up to them and wake up in the morning with your skin visibly smoother, more youthful, stronger, and ready for a stressful day in our modern world.
- stimulates the revitalisation of skin cells
- promotes natural defence systems of the skin
- intensely hydrating
- leaves complexion full and even
- has a light texture
- native plant cells – stimulate skin revitalisation during the night
- Aquakeep complex – moisturising complex which provides a lasting feeling of freshness
- glycerine – helps restore the hydrolipidic film
How to use:
Apply every night after using the serum from the same line.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, Brightening, Revitalisation, Regeneration, replumping
- When to use
About the brand Helena Rubinstein
Helena Rubinstein fragrance | Helena Rubinstein beauty bears the name of an entrepreneur of Polish descent who became one of the richest women in the world. It was in 1902 when Helena Rubinstein decided to open a business selling beauty products and fragrances. While the first branch of the company opened in Australia, the brand soon became popular around the world.
The brand Helena Rubinstein specialises mainly in beauty products for mature skin, from moisturisers and makeup removers to serums and makeup. Their fragrances are usually delicate, subtle and refreshing.