La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO (+)
Corrective Anti - Imperfection Care
Get notified when the product is available
Product description La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO (+)
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ is a corrective and restoring treatment fighting the imperfections of skin, unclogging pores, and preventing the emergence of traces of acne.
- stronger anti-inflammatory effect
- fights the imperfections already in 24 hours
- substantially reduces the imperfections in 8 days
- in 4 weeks the pores will be clean and skin smoother
- a matte, greaseless consistency, which is quick to absorb
- Procerad™ – protect the skin from the red lesions after acne
- Niacinamide – anti-inflammatory and soothing effects
- Piroctone Olamine – fights spreading of bacteria
- LHA and salicylic acid – restores the surface of your skin
- lioleic acid – regulates the production of redundant sebum
How to apply:
Apply on the whole face in the morning and / or evening after cleaning the skin by Effaclar foam gel.
- According to skin problem
- acne and problematic skin, pores and oily skin, sensitive and allergic skin
- for all ages
- Complexion type
- oily, problematic, sensitive
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.