You save 17%
- About the brand
Description La Roche-Posay Effaclar HCharacteristics
Is your skin begging for more hydration? The La Roche-Posay Effaclar H soothing moisturiser for problem skin contains a perfectly balanced complex of ingredients to effectively nourish oily skin as well as skin weakened by the use of drying products and medicated acne treatments.
- leaves the skin velvety soft and intensely hydrated
- reduces skin dryness by 64% after only 4 weeks
- regenerates skin barrier and restores elasticity
- soothes irritation and redness
- is non-comedogenic
- squalane – restores hydrolipidic film and skin elasticity
- Ceramide 5 – patented complex which enhances the function of the skin barrier
- Bisabolol – prevents irritation and redness
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – soothes your skin, has antioxidant properties
How to apply:
Apply every morning and night to clean and thoroughly dried skin.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, problematic, dry
- Hydration, Calming, Anti-acne
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.