Product description La Roche-Posay Hydraphase
Hydraphase Legere is a targeted hydration care which adjusts to the needs of hydration of individual parts of your face. It provides an intensive, long-lasting hydration with intensive effects for dehydrated to very dehydrated skin (skin with small wrinkles caused by dehydration, stretching). Suitable also for skin exposed to a cold and dry climate. It immediately refreshes and soothes your skin.
- long-lasting intensive skin hydration
- refreshed and soothed skin
- Thermal water from La Roche-Posay and glycerin provide 3 types of hydration:
1. Intensive: +11% after the first hour after its application
2. Prolonged: +20% after 12 hours after its application
3. Targeted: based on the level of hydration of individual parts of face
Type of skin:
For dehydrated, normal to mixed skin. Suitable also for sensitive skin.
Squeeze twice into your palms and apply every morning and/or evening on your properly cleaned face and neck.
- According to skin problem
- hydration, sensitive and allergic skin
- for all ages
- Complexion type
- combination, normal, sensitive
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.