- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste IntenseIngredients
L’Homme Lacoste Eau de Toilette by the French brand Lacoste was designed for a unique and singular man who doesn’t follow rigid convention and listens to his own intuition.
- lightly sweet woody and spicy fragrance
- for naturally elegant men
- amazing for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The composition opens with sweet juicy mixture of tangerine, oranges, quince and rhubarb. After a while, the heart of the fragrance joins with its complex and seductive chords of jasmine, warm ginger, pepper and delicately subtle almonds. The base is built around vanilla, musk, amber and rare woods, brought together by sedge and vetiver.
Story of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette follows its predecessor, the timeless l’Homme Lacoste from 2017. Compared to this fragrance, the new 2018 version more intense and seductive. Try the fragrance that will complement your inimitable style perfectly!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Quince, Tangerine, Orange, Rhubarb
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Black Pepper, Jasmine, Ginger, Almonds
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Nagarmotha (Cypriol), Musk, Akigalawood®, Vetiver, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Lacoste
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste, and at first focused solely on manufacturing sportswear. The French champion wanted to feel comfortable when playing while also feeling like a gentleman. Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today.
René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname “the Crocodile” given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
The first Lacoste fragrance was launched in 1984, followed by entire perfume ranges for both men and women. Lacoste fragrances for men and women have mostly been inspired by a variety of sports. Lacoste fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today.