Lacoste Pour FemmeEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lacoste Pour FemmeIngredients
Let yourself be enchanted by Lacoste Pour Femme Eau de Parfum, an elegant and modern scent full of sensuality and original lightness to enhance your femininity perfectly!
- a woody fragrance with subtle floral notes
- for women who know what they want and are not afraid to express their inner emotions or share their feelings
- suitable for warmer spring and summer days
The composition of the fragrance
Lacoste Pour Femme Eau de Parfum opens with peppery, slightly sweet notes of allspice, which are complemented by a delicate accord of freesia. This is followed by a floral heart that enthrals you with essences of silky jasmine, heliotrope, hibiscus and ravishing rose. The base of the composition of the fragrance combines cedar and sandalwood, incense and warm musk.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Freesia, Allspice
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Heliotrope, Rose, Hibiscus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
Articles about Lacoste Pour FemmeArticles
About the brand Lacoste
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste, and at first focused solely on manufacturing sportswear. The French champion wanted to feel comfortable when playing while also feeling like a gentleman. Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today.
René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname “the Crocodile” given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
The first Lacoste fragrance was launched in 1984, followed by entire perfume ranges for both men and women. Lacoste fragrances for men and women have mostly been inspired by a variety of sports. Lacoste fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today.