You save 52%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lacoste Pour Femme TimelessIngredients
Take control of time. Stop it, just for a moment, and experience your emotions to the full. Lacoste Pour Femme Timeless Eau de Parfum gives you the power to capture your timeless feminine elegance.
- floral oriental fragrance
- for an elegant contemporary woman
- comes with a masculine version Lacoste L'Homme Lacoste Timeless
Composition of the fragrance
The key to this sensory experience is rose – the queen of flowers. Along with oil from Bulgarian and a juicy tangerine, its essences create a stunning intro of this composition. The heart contains orange blossom, magical jasmine, and intoxicating gardenia. The base notes of this uniquely feminine perfume include patchouli, incense, and sandalwood.
Story of the fragrance
Lacoste Pour Femme Timeless is an expression of a brief moment in time which can last forever. It's a moment that lies on the edge of dream and reality. This Eau de Parfum gives you the power to experience every moment of your life with intensity and flawless elegance. Because elegance is one thing that never goes out of fashion.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bulgarian Rose Oil, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Gardenia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Sandalwood, Incense
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Lacoste
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste, and at first focused solely on manufacturing sportswear. The French champion wanted to feel comfortable when playing while also feeling like a gentleman. Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today.
René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname “the Crocodile” given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
The first Lacoste fragrance was launched in 1984, followed by entire perfume ranges for both men and women. Lacoste fragrances for men and women have mostly been inspired by a variety of sports. Lacoste fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today.