- About the brand
Description L’Oréal Paris Colorista RemoverCharacteristics
Switch your hair colour as often as you please. The L’Oréal Paris Colorista Color Remover removes any traces of the Colorista Washout semi-permanent colour and eliminates any unwanted tones, making sure your hair is ready for a new shade.
- removes any last traces of the Colorista Washout semi-permanent colour
- eliminates blue and green tones from hair
- restores the radiant and natural appearance of your hair
- prevents loss of moisture and protects hair against dryness
- contains two sachets of bleach and a developer cream
- glycerine in developer – hydrates hair
How to apply:
the colour remover is suitable for natural blonde or bleached hair. Not suitable for brunettes.
- Hair type
- coloured hair
- Home Hair-Colouring
About the brand L’Oréal Paris
L’Oréal Paris beauty products | L’Oréal Paris is probably the most famous beauty brand in the world. Its history started in 1907 when a young chemist named Eugène Schueller developed a new synthetic hair colourant. This unassuming little discovery led to the creation of many more innovative products for hair and body. Nowadays, L’Oréal is mainly associated with skin creams, hair products, fragrances and makeup.