Marc JacobsDaisy Eau So Fresh Spring Eau de Toilette for Women
You save 45%
- About the brand
Description Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh SpringIngredients
Spring captured in a bottle – that’s a short yet fitting description of the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Spring Eau de Toilette for women. One little spritz is enough to instantly reinvigorate your senses just like a walk through nature during spring, and bring you the caress of a fresh breeze.
- floral fruity fragrance with fresh green notes
- part of the limited edition of Marc Jacobs – Spring fragrances
- Neo Mint is a shade of green created for the Marc Jacobs Spring line
Composition of the fragrance
From the first moment, you’ll be completely entranced by the scent of green tea blossom in perfect harmony with a matcha tea accord. Spicy pink pepper then enters the composition to create a perfectly luminous effect.
Story of the fragrance
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Spring was introduced in 2021 along with Daisy Spring and Daisy Love Spring. This is another one in a line of annual Marc Jacobs Daisy limited editions – once again with a specific colour connected to this range of Eau de Toilettes. The chosen colour for 2021 is the so-called Neo Mint.
This fresh green colour representing nature and life is the perfect complementary shade to pink and it was selected for its immense potential. It popped up in the Marc Jacobs fashion collection and it adorns the Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume bottle with its typical pink blossoms on the cap.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Tea
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Pink Pepper
- Fragrance category
- floral, green
About the brand Marc Jacobs
The American designer Marc Jacobs has been pushing the boundaries in the fashion world for over a quarter of a century. His work is unique, unpredictable and inspiring. The secret of his success lies in his fearlessness, desire to go against the flow, and discovering beauty in the unexpected.
Marc Jacobs was born in the 1960s in New York, and graduated from Parson’s School of Design. His first collection bearing his own name was designed in 1986 and a year later he became the youngest award-winning designer in the world. The 1990s were no less successful for Marc Jacobs. He founded his own brand and was then named the creative director at Louis Vuitton, where he created the first ready-to-wear collection in the company’s history. Since 2013 he has worked exclusively on his own designs.
His unique style was also gradually introduced into the world of beauty. In this vein too, he believes that perfume, like fashion, can and should express our individuality and personality. Every perfume by Marc Jacobs is exceptional, unexpected and always luxurious. Daisy by Marc Jacobs is now an iconic fragrance in its designer blossom bottle, as is his newer creation, Marc Jacobs Decadence.