Fragrance description Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps
Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps L'Air du Temps Eau de Parfum is a feminine fragrance that will make you are unforgettable wherever you go.
- a floral fragrance
- a spicy fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Base notes
- Amber, Benzoin, Cedar, Iris, Musk, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Spices, Vetiver
- Middle notes
- Carnation, Clove, Gardenia, Iris Root, Jasmine, Orchid, Rose, Rosemary, Violet, Ylang-Ylang
- Top notes
- Aldehydes, Bergamot, Brasilian Rose Wood, Carnation, Neroli, Peach, Rose
- Fragrance category
About the brand Nina Ricci
Nina Ricci fragrance | Nina Ricci fashion house was founded in 1932 in Paris. Its owner, Maria Nina Ricci, was an Italian from an old and esteemed family who had been obsessed with haute couture since her teenage years. She co-created the brand with her son, Robert Ricci. The philosophy of Nina Ricci brand includes ideas of elegance, romance and femininity, qualities which were later epitomised in Nina Ricci fragrances and accessories. To this day, the brand’s perfumes are still very popular among customers, the chief among its classics being L’Air du Temps. Other beloved Nina Ricci perfumes include Nina L’Elixir or Love in Paris.