- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Souletto OrientalismIngredients
Discover the authentic atmosphere of the Far East, with all its wonders and riches, with the Souletto Orientalism room spray. This oriental fragrance with woody notes will spoil you with feelings of luxury, elegance and a touch of mystery.
- permeates any space within a few seconds
- a rich oriental fragrance with woody and spicy notes
- the aroma is dispersed instantly thanks to a practical atomizer
- you can alternate between fragrances according to your current mood
- country of origin: Germany
Composition of the fragrance:
at first you’ll recognise notes of leather and rose, which give the composition a breath of romance. These are then joined by amber, which has a truly oriental touch. Subsequently, a blend of spices and woody notes take the stage, accompanied by patchouli, which gives the fragrance its richness. You’ll also be able to recognise delicate vanilla nuances, sweet and warm tonka beans and musk, which strengthen the character of the fragrance.
Scent of Wood and Patchouli:
wood is able to create a cosy atmosphere in a way that few ingredients can. It is the prevalence of oak in Orientalism that will capture you with its spectacular personality. The carefully chosen accompanying ingredients accentuate its qualities even more. The combination of wood and sweet, earthy patchouli creates a pleasant feeling of comfort and luxury.
How to use:
spray the fragrance into the areas of your choice. The intensity of the fragrance is dependent on the number of sprays, which also determines how long it will last.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Leather, Rose, Ambergris
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Woody Notes, Spices, Oak, Patchouli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Tonka Beans, Vanilla
- Character of home fragrance
- woody, floral, sweet, spicy