Versace Bright Crystal AbsoluEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Versace Bright Crystal AbsoluIngredients
Bring out your feminine sensuality and elegance. Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Parfum continues the success of its predecessor, Bright Crystal, and represents another gem in the world of perfumery.
- intense fruity floral fragrance
- a more intense version of Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
- designed in 2013 by Alberto Morillas
Composition of the fragrance
In the opening, unique frosty accords mingle with refreshing, slightly floral notes of yuzu citrus and sweet pomegranate. The floral heart of the composition reveals essences of refreshing peony, intoxicating magnolia, and sweet lotus, complemented by juicy raspberry. The base notes include warm amber with a powdery undertone, sensuous white musk, and mahogany.
Story of the fragrance
The face of Versace Bright Crystal Absolu is the South African model Candice Swanepoel and the promotional campaign was shot by fashion photographer Mario Testino. The bottle of this Eau de Parfum is identical to the original Eau de Toilette except for a more intense pink shade which reflects the stronger intensity of the fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Yuzu, Pomegranate, Icy Accord
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lotus, Raspberry, Peony, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Amber, Mahogany
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Versace
Versace perfumes | The Versace brand was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace, a young man from one of the poorest regions of Southern Italy. Ever since he was a young boy, Gianni’s had an eccentric and progressive sense of style. He liked being provocative, and his outrageousness soon drew in major celebrities who started favouring his designs.
Gianni Versace became a celebrity in his own right, travelling the world and building his brand. Unfortunately, in 1993, he was diagnosed with a rare inner ear cancer. After going through a successful treatment, Versace started delegating more work to his associates and spend his time with family and friends. Four years later, Gianni Versace was shot dead by a man whose motives were never quite explained. The killer managed to murder a person, but he did not destroy Versace’s legacy by any means - the brand went on to be ever more successful under Gianni’s sister Donatella.
Now you can find Versace boutiques in more than 80 countries in the world - or you can order iconic perfumes like the Versace pour Homme or Versace Bright Crystal from the comfort of your home.