Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 5
Fragrance description Versace Bright Crystal AbsoluIngredients
Bring out your feminine sensuality and elegance. Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Parfum continues the success of its predecessor, Bright Crystal, and represents another gem in the world of perfumery.
- intense fruity floral fragrance
- a more intense version of Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
- designed in 2013 by Alberto Morillas
Composition of the fragrance
In the opening, unique frosty accords mingle with refreshing, slightly floral notes of yuzu citrus and sweet pomegranate. The floral heart of the composition reveals essences of refreshing peony, intoxicating magnolia, and sweet lotus, complemented by juicy raspberry. The base notes include warm amber with a powdery undertone, sensuous white musk, and mahogany.
Story of the fragrance
The face of Versace Bright Crystal Absolu is the South African model Candice Swanepoel and the promotional campaign was shot by fashion photographer Mario Testino. The bottle of this Eau de Parfum is identical to the original Eau de Toilette except for a more intense pink shade which reflects the stronger intensity of the fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pomegranate, Yuzu, Icy Accord
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peony, Raspberry, Magnolia, Lotus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Mahogany, Amber
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.