- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Versace Dylan Blue Pour FemmeIngredients
Versace Dylan Blue Pour Femme Eau de Parfum is a strong and subtly sensual fragrance to give you that elusive unique spark.
- notes of flowers, fruit and wood
- for women who know what they want
- suitable for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The refreshing blackcurrant and green apple dominate the opening, joined by clover, forget-me-not and shiso plant. The heart of the fragrance combines rich floral chords with a touch of juicy peach, while the base brings out sensuous and lasting notes of musk, styrax, patchouli and delicate woods.
Story of the fragrance
Dylan Blue Pour Femme was introduced in 2017 as a counterpart to the men’s Dylan Blue version from 2016. According to Donatella Versace herself, this fragrance is a tribute to femininity and will be perfect for women who know the power of their body and mind. The bottle was inspired by a Greek amphora, a symbol of timeless elegance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Forget-Me-Not, Clover, Black Currant, Shiso, Granny Smith Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peach, Petalia, Eglantine, Jasmine Sambac, Rosyfolia®
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Patchouli, White Woods, Styrax
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral, woody
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.