- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct BlueIngredients
Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Blue Eau de Toilette is a bold and unusual fragrance for men who always follow their instinct and never shy away from adventure.
- aromatic fougère with fresh notes
- for everyday wear and physical exercise
- introduced in 2018
Composition of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette opens with fresh notes of bergamot and frozen apple accompanied by striking cardamom. In the heart of this aromatic composition, you’ll find notes of lavender, rosemary and pepper, while the base of First Instinct Blue is built around sandalwood, tonka bean and amber.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Cardamom, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Rosemary, Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Tonka Beans, Amber
- Fragrance category
About the brand Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch perfumes are not as well known as other brands, but that just means they’ll surprise you even more with their ingredients, aimed mainly at the young, whether in age or at heart!
Abercrombie & Fitch fragrances are distinctive because their character is not revealed as soon as they are applied. You should let the scent unfold before it offers its unique allure.