Abercrombie & FitchFirst Instinct Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Abercrombie & Fitch First InstinctIngredients
The Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Eau de Parfum is an addictive and seductive fragrance for women who aren’t afraid to follow their instincts.
- a floral, sweet and slightly oriental fragrance
- for daily use, especially in spring and summer
- introduced in 2017
Composition of the fragrance
The composition contains a balanced mixture of both sweet and fresh and sensual and playful ingredients. The top notes of grapefruit and passion fruit blend in perfectly with the blooming white magnolia. The heart of the Eau de Parfum reveals magical orange blossom and an intoxicating essence of velvety orchid. The base notes consist of playful and sweet tonka beans, complemented by an amber accord.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Passionfruit, Magnolia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Amber
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch perfumes | Abercrombie & Fitch is a brand with a really long history. This fashion manufacturer was founded in 1982 and is a true perennial. Although it focuses mainly on clothing for young people who like a leisurely, sporting style, it now offers far more.
Abercrombie & Fitch perfumes are not as well known as other brands, but that just means they’ll surprise you even more with their ingredients, aimed mainly at the young, whether in age or at heart!
Abercrombie & Fitch fragrances are distinctive because their character is not revealed as soon as they are applied. You should let the scent unfold before it offers its unique allure.