Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Extreme Eau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct ExtremeIngredients
Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Extreme Eau de Parfum for men is the symbol of new experiences, excitement and adventures that will become your everyday companion.
- woody oriental fragrance
- for confident men with a taste for adventure
- suitable for both day and evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Extreme opens with bitter notes of gin and tonic in combination with sweet-and-sour aroma of kiwano. Citrus notes bring the freshness over to the heart of the Eau de Parfum where it binds with delicate violet leafs with Szechuan pepper which gives the composition an exciting edge. This however soon disappears in the softness of amber, seductive musk and the finest suede.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Kiwano, Gin & Tonic
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet Leaf, Citrus Fruit, Sichuan Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Suede
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch perfumes are not as well known as other brands, but that just means they’ll surprise you even more with their ingredients, aimed mainly at the young, whether in age or at heart!
Abercrombie & Fitch fragrances are distinctive because their character is not revealed as soon as they are applied. You should let the scent unfold before it offers its unique allure.