AmbientairLab Co. Myrtle aroma diffuser with filling
- About the brand
Keep out of reach of children.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Citrus Fruit, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Floral Notes, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Character of home fragrance
- citrus, fresh
- Type of Aroma Diffuser
About the brand Ambientair
There’s no better feeling than when you come home, take off your coat, close the door, and breathe in the lovely, cosy aroma. Ambientair products strive to bring this feeling to every house, flat, or office. See for yourself just how well they manage to do it.
The story of Ambientair fragrances begins in 1997 when the brand was founded in Spain. To this day, their beautifully scented products are manufactured at the same location, created by the brand itself, and made from ingredients that are sourced from certified suppliers. The manufacturing process is respectful of the environment, the wood for the diffusers comes from sustainable forests, and all Ambientair packaging is made of recycled materials.
These days, the Ambientair fragrances are bringing a cosy atmosphere to households in more than 45 countries. Some of their most popular products is the Ambientair laundry fragrance which slowly releases its aroma, making it perfect for your wardrobe, shoe cabinet, luggage, or gym bag. The Ambientair diffuser with refills instantly fills the room with a gorgeous scent, plus it comes in several different varieties. Or you can choose a beautiful Ambientair scented candle which lasts for hours and hours.