LireneFoot Care2in1 Foot Cream and Mask for Calloused Skin 75 ml
NeutrogenaNorwegian Formula® CICA RepairHydrating Mask for Legs
BielendaHappy EndFoot and Heel Scrub with Natural Pumice 125 g
L’bioticaMasksRegenerating Foot Mask in Socks 32 ml
Holika HolikaBaby Silky FootHydrating Mask for Legs 18 ml
Holika HolikaBaby Silky FootExfoliating Foot Mask for Cracked Skin + Socks 2 x 20 ml
BielendaComfort+Softening Feet Care for Cracked Skin 6 ml
IrohaExfoliationExfoliating and Moisturising Foot Mask for Softer Feet
KOCOSTARFoot Peeling PackPeeling Mask for Legs 40 ml
GehwolClassicNourishing Foot Scrub with Pearl Dust 125 ml
OriflameFeet Up AdvancedHydrating Mask for Legs 100 ml
LireneFoot Care2-Step Regenerating Foot Treatment
IrohaRepair PeachMask for Legs
IrohaRelaxRefreshing Face Mask for Legs
KORIKASciBeautyRegenerating mask for feet and nails 2x15 g
SchollExpert CareDeep Nourishing Mask for Legs
KOCOSTARFoot Moisture PackHydrating Mask for Legs 14 ml
SchollExpert CareNourishing Mask for Legs
NewAhavaClineral D-MEDICGentle Peeling Gel for Legs 100 ml
Nails Inc.Thirsty FeetHydrating Mask for Legs 18 ml
Mad BeautyDisney Princess CinderellaExfoliating Masque for Legs 30 ml
special offerKORIKASciBeautyCosmetic Set Hands & feet care sheet mask for Women
NewSchollExpert CareDeep Nourishing Mask for Legs
NewPetitféeDry Essence Foot PackHydrating Mask for Legs 2 pc
Get the intensive treatment your feet deserve. Try a regenerating, exfoliating or hydrating foot mask and enjoy having smooth and perfect-looking feet.
Which Foot Mask Should You Go for?
Find a foot mask according to its main advantages or the application method. Follow the instructions and make the best of the product’s effects:
- Hydrating foot mask (or hydrating socks) protects your skin from dryness and hardening by intensely moisturising your skin.
- Exfoliating foot mask (exfoliating socks) will start a peeling process of hard skin to make room for new, softer skin.
- Regenerating foot mask combats hardened and cracked skin.
- Peel-off foot mask is easy to remove and leaves your skin free of impurities.
Popular Active Ingredients in Foot Masks
- Argan oil – restores damaged and dry skin.
- Shea butter – nourishes and regenerates.
- Peppermint – refreshes and promotes blood circulation.
- Rosemary – regenerates and soothes.
Using a foot mask by Neutrogena, KORIKA or Oriflame on a regular basis will make you so much more confident while wearing sandals or slippers. For your everyday routine, don’t forget to use a nice foot cream to soften and hydrate your skin tired from daily walking.