- Ziaja 5
- Avon 6
- Adidas 2
- Ahava 5
- AirStocking 1
- Argan Oil 1
- Artdeco 2
- Astrid 8
- Australian Bodycare 1
- Babushka Agafia 7
- Badger 1
- Baylis & Harding 1
- Bielenda 6
- Bione Cosmetics 3
- Burt’s Bees 1
- Caudalie 1
- CeraVe 1
- Charcoal 1
- Collistar 1
- Concept 2
- Delia Cosmetics 3
- Dermacol 3
- Dirty Works 1
- Diva & Nice Cosmetics 1
- Ducray 1
- Erbe Solingen 1
- Eubos 1
- Eucerin 1
- Eveline Cosmetics 1
- Farmona 14
- FlosLek Laboratorium 5
- Gabriella Salvete 2
- Gehwol 16
- Green Pharmacy 2
- Holika Holika 3
- Ideepharm 5
- Ignite 1
- Iroha 4
- Kneipp 3
- KOCOSTAR 2
- KORIKA 2
- L’biotica 2
- L’Occitane 1
- La Roche-Posay 1
- Lirene 6
- Mad Beauty 1
- Magnum 3
- Mizon 3
- Nails Inc. 1
- Natura Siberica 1
- Naturalium 1
- Neutrogena 4
- Organic Shop 1
- Oriflame 2
- Payot 1
- Petitfée 1
- Philips 1
- PMD Beauty 1
- Priessnitz 1
- Regina 1
- Rexona 2
- RYOR 2
- Sally Hansen 1
- Scholl 28
- Sea of Spa 2
- Sebamed 1
- Silk'n 4
- Sisley 1
- Soraya 1
- SVR 3
- Sylveco 1
- Thalgo 1
- Topicrem 1
- Vianek 1
- Weleda 1
- Yves Rocher 2
- Ziaja Med 1
- Zwilling 2
NeutrogenaNorwegian Formula® Intense RepairCracked Heel Foot Cream 50 ml
special offerSchollVelvet SmoothFile for Cracked Feet
Eveline CosmeticsRevitalumSoftening Cream for Heels and Feet 100 ml
LireneFoot Care2in1 Foot Cream and Mask for Calloused Skin 75 ml
Ziaja MedUltra-Moisturizing with UreaRegenerating Moisturising Foot Cream for Calloused Skin 100 ml
special offerSally HansenAirbrush LegsLeg Toning Spray
Bione CosmeticsCannabisSoftening Foot Cream 260 ml
BielendaComfort+Nourishing Cream for Cracked and Calloused Feet 100 ml
NeutrogenaNorwegian Formula® CICA RepairHydrating Mask for Legs
AdidasFoot ProtectSpray For Legs 150 ml
L’bioticaMasksRegenerating Foot Mask in Socks 32 ml
La Roche-PosayLipikar PodologicsFoot Cream For Dry Skin 100 ml
NeutrogenaNorwegian Formula® Intense RepairFoot Cream To Treat Calluses 50 ml
Holika HolikaBaby Silky FootExfoliating Foot Mask for Cracked Skin + Socks 2 x 20 ml
RexonaFoot Protection FreshSpray For Legs 150 ml
WeledaFoot CareBalm for Legs 75 ml
special offerSchollVelvet Smooth ProElectronic Foot File Waterproof
DermacolHappy FeetEmollient Cream for Legs 100 ml
Green PharmacyFoot CareRelaxing Cream for Tired Feet and Legs Prone to Swelling 100 ml
BielendaHappy EndFoot and Heel Scrub with Natural Pumice 125 g
FlosLek LaboratoriumFoot TherapyPumice Stone and Foot File 2 in 1
KneippFootBath Salts for Legs 500 g
Holika HolikaBaby Silky FootHydrating Mask for Legs 18 ml
BielendaComfort+Softening Cream for Hard Foot Skin 100 ml
All for Comprehensive Foot Care
Pamper your entire body from head to toe. Foot care doesn’t have to be a chore – you can turn it into a lovely ritual that offers you a moment of relaxation. Start your routine today!
Foot cosmetics include dozens of products from foot powders, creams and masks to foot scrubs or special exfoliating socks. We’ll tell you all about them and teach you how to take care of your feet.
How to Take Care of Your Feet?
- Rule number one is consistency. The least you can do is using a foot cream on a daily basis to prevent cracked heels and dry skin.
- If you suffer from extremely dry feet, treat yourself occasionally to a moisturising foot mask. It’s full of active ingredients that regenerate the skin of your feet in a matter of minutes.
- Don’t forget to use a foot scrub once a week to remove any hardened skin and ensure your feet are velvety smooth.
- You can also remove hard skin manually with a pumice stone. It’s a cheap product that will last you a long time.
- Or leave it all up to an electric foot file or an exfoliating foot mask.
- In any case, remember to regularly do a nice foot bath – ideally after a busy day at work or a strenuous hike.
- Dealing with unpleasantly sweaty feet? Make sure to use a good foot deodorant or foot spray. They remove unpleasant odours as well as other consequences of excessive sweating.
- You can also add a nice scent to your footwear by using a quality shoe spray.
- You don’t need much for a home pedicure. All it takes is a pair of sharp nail scissors and a nail file.
- If you’re not a fan of cutting your nails with scissors, you can use nail clippers that will make your pedicure even quicker.
- We also recommend using a strengthening nail oil or regenerating cream for nails and cuticles as part of your nail-care routine.
Notino.co.uk offers foot cosmetics at amazing prices! We stock all the essentials for a good foot care – from classic pumice stones, heel care and foot baths to electric foot files.