Biorepair Junior 6-12 toothpaste will protect your child’s growing tooth enamel from cavities and other damage. It eliminates impurities, food particles and plaque from the teeth while naturally repairing the enamel and dentin. The product contains microRepair® complex with hydroxyapatite particles, making it ideal for remineralising the erosion caused for instance by braces. It also helps protect the gums and keep the mouth feeling fresh.
- helps clean your child’s teeth, eliminates food residue and plaque
- strengthens and protects growing enamel from cavities
- ideal for remineralising erosion caused for instance by braces
- helps protect gums and keep them healthy, works as an antioxidant
- with a mint flavour, keeps the mouth feeling fresh
- suitably gentle for the teeth of children aged 6 to 12
- microRepair® complex – contains particles of hydroxyapatite which mimics and integrates with tooth enamel while systematically repairing both enamel and dentin
- vitamin E – works as an antioxidant, promotes healthy gums
- mint extract – has refreshing effects, prevents odour from impurities
- clinically tested product
- free of titanium dioxide, fluoride, SLS, silicon abrasives, colourants, lactose and gluten
How to use:
Use the Biorepair Junior 6-12 toothpaste for kids 2× a day. Toothbrushing should last 2 to 3 minutes. Squeeze out a pea-sized amount of product on a toothbrush that’s suitable for children’s teeth.
Help your child prevent cavities by making sure that they don’t consume too much acidic drinks (for instance tea, fizzy drinks, fruit juices etc.) or sugary foods.
Complete ingredients list
AQUA, GLYCERIN, ZINC HYDROXYAPATITE*, SORBITOL, PEG-32, SILICA, SODIUM MYRISTOYT SARCOSINATE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, CELLULOSE GUM, AROMA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL. *MICROREPAIR®
The manufacturer is responsible for the ingredients of the product. We recommend checking the list of product ingredients directly on its packaging due to potential changes.
BioRepair is owned by the Italian company Coswell, which has long had success in personal care, fragrances, and cosmetics. The company developed an innovative range of products for sensitive teeth, unique for its proprietary bioactive MICROREPAIR® formula that restores dental enamel, in collaboration with the University of Bologna.
The unique MICROREPAIR® formula consists of microparticles of hydroxyapatite, a natural part of dental enamel and dentine, and activating zinc. BioRepair products can therefore remineralise tooth enamel and cover any unevenness or minor damage with a protective layer and restore its structure.
With regular use of products from the BioRepair range, the structure of the dentine is revitalised in a truly effective way, and the channels that cause pain by exposing the tooth are closed. BioRepair also has an antibacterial effect and prevents plaque, decay, and tartar from forming. Last but not least, BioRepair products protect you from unwanted bad breath thanks to the absorption of sulphur compounds by the hydroxyapatite microparticles.
The BioRepair range includes several toothpastes, not just for sensitive teeth, but also for effective and sensitive whitening, and high-quality mouthwashes, toothbrushes, and dental floss, which help achieve the desired effect.