- About the brand
Description Biotherm Homme Sensitive ForceCharacteristics
Experience the feeling of true fresh skin. The Biotherm Homme Sensitive Force after-shave care soothes skin irritated by razor blades and gives it instant relief and a feeling of comfort.
Sensitive male skin is subject to the unpleasant after-effects of shaving every day – tightness, redness or dryness. The Biotherm Homme Sensitive Force treatment regenerates the skin and promotes its durability.
- effective at soothing irritated skin after shaving
- reduces redness and eliminates tightness and burning
- provides the necessary hydration and prevents dryness
- increases the durability of the skin against daily aggressors
- non-sticky texture which means it is absorbed quickly
- a fresh potent fragrance of tiger grass and camphorwood
Results of testing:
self-assessment by 51 men with sensitive skin over the course of four weeks.
- 82% felt less skin irritation when shaving
- 84% noticed that their skin was soothed and less tight
- 78% noticed a reduction in the overall irritation of their skin
- 1% Life Plankton™ – an exclusive regenerating ingredient by Biotherm,
it soothes and protects the skin and has antioxidant properties
- Gotu Kola (centella asiatica) – acts against skin ageing
- aloe vera – calms and soothes the skin instantly
- does not contain alcohol
How to apply:
apply to a shaved face and neck and massage in gently.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- all skin types
About the brand Biotherm
Biotherm represents the harmonious connection between man and nature. Dive into the water world of these unique cosmetics.
Biotherm is inspired by the power of thermal springs, minerals and other bioactive ingredients. The unique composition of its products draws its energy from water in particular, as a natural element standing at the very start of life.
The effects of the natural spring in the Pyrenees have been known for centuries. Some believed that it was a source of eternal youth. In the 1950s, however, a special substance was observed on the surface of the spring, the extraordinary properties of which were proven by the subsequent research of Dr Jos Jullien. He combined his knowledge with the experiences of cosmetician Jeanine Marissal and together they laid the foundations for Biotherm.
Thanks to its unique biological characteristics, the water interacts best with human skin, and thus has the ability to regenerate and protect it exceptionally. Today, Biotherm presents some of the finest skin care with its fresh and charming fragrance with natural accents. Try the power of water for yourself!