Bond No. 9 Downtown Bleecker Street Eau de Parfum Unisex
- Fragrance description
- Review 5
Fragrance description Bond No. 9 Downtown Bleecker StreetIngredients
Just one look at the design of the Bond No. 9 Downtown Bleecker Street Eau de Parfum bottle and you know that you’re in for something extraordinary. It contains a fragrance full of contrasts, originality and creativity. The very first spritz will enchant you straight away.
Its unique unisex composition makes it the perfect choice for both men and women. So feel free to share it with your significant other.
- an oriental, woody fragrance
- unisex – suitable for both men and women
- a playful bottle designed by Rachel Katz
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with aromatic thyme, delicious blueberry, cassis and violet leaf, followed by a spicy blend of warm cedar and jasmine. The base of the fragrance, which lingers on the skin, is composed of amber, suede, oakmoss, gourmand vanilla, irresistible caramel and patchouli.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Violet Leaves, Thyme, Cassis, Blueberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Cedar, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moss, Caramel, Vanilla, Patchouli, Amber, Suede
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody