- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Boucheron Jaïpur HommeIngredients
Boucheron Jaïpur Homme Eau de Toilette is a conspicuously masculine fragrance that will give you self-confidence at any time of the day.
- an oriental fragrance
- for the individualistic man
- especially for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Cardamom, Lemon, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Cinnamon, Carnation, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Cedar, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Boucheron
Boucheron added perfumes to their primary business, captivating the world of cosmetics around 1988. The dozens of models produced with these unique scents seem timeless and modern. The precisely decorated bottles contain varied scents from light floral essences to heavier, stronger fragrances for true connoisseurs.