- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Bourjois 123 PerfectCharacteristics
The Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream for an instant flawless look covers minor imperfections while also taking care of the skin throughout the day.
- covers skin imperfections and reduces the appearance of pores
- reduces redness and dark circles under the eyes
- evens out skin tone and brightens the complexion
- leaves the skin hydrated and soft to the touch
- a light, non-greasy texture ensures a comfortable feeling
- easy to apply and blends in with the skin instantly
- three types of colour-correcting pigments – minimise dark spots
- white tea extract – takes care of the skin
- SPF 15 – protects against sunlight
How to apply:
apply the CC cream to thoroughly cleansed skin using your fingertips or a make-up sponge. Blend evenly, starting from the centre of your face and working outwards. If needed, you can also apply a small amount under the eyes.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Calming, Brightening
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- Type of Tinted Moisturiser
- CC Cream
About the brand Bourjois
The French brand Bourjois was founded in 1863 by the visionary Joseph-Albert Ponsin and specialises mainly in makeup products. The brand started out selling little wax-based foundation sticks designed to be used as stage makeup and bearing amusing names like Jealous or Lovesick.
These days, Bourjois carries a wide range of products from mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks to makeup removers, deodorants, shower gels and perfume. Bourjois foundations are well loved in many countries and anyone can pick the right formulation that will suit them best.
Bourjois presents itself as Chanel’s younger sister, and, unlike its older sibling, it is kind of obsessed with bright colours, offering more than 400 different shades of makeup products. The brand also pays special attention to the design of product packaging, regularly issuing limited series of products in vintage packaging.
Bourjois is constantly developing new and innovative products. They were the first brand to come up with a double-ended mascara (Coup de Théâtre) and loose pigment for eyes (Suivez Mon Regard).
Bourjois makeup is popular among both professional makeup artists and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton and others.
Bourjois is the perfect brand for anyone who loves creating their own personal style through makeup.