Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil
You save 33%
- Shade 52 Disco Ball 1.2 g
- Shade 69 Rosing Star 1.2 g
- Shade 42 Grey Tecktonic 1.2 g
- Shade 46 Bleu Neon 1.2 g
- Shade 61 Denim Pulse 1.2 g
- Shade 57 Up and Brown 1.2 g
- Shade 63 Sea Blue Soon 1.2 g
- Shade 50 Loving Green 1.2 g
- Shade 55 Ultra Black Glitter 1.2 g
- Shade 54 Ultra Black 1.2 g
- Shade 41 Black Party 1.2 g
- Shade 48 Atomic Black 1.2 g
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Bourjois Contour ClubbingCharacteristics
Bourjois Contour Clubbing waterproof eye pencil perfectly accentuates your makeup and easily lasts all day without smudging.
- waterproof texture prevents transfer and smudges
- ideal for creating an all-day makeup look
- takes gentle care of your delicate eye area
- jojoba oil and cotton – soften the eye area
- ophthalmologically tested
How to apply:
Draw a smooth line from the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner.
Articles about Bourjois Contour ClubbingArticles
About the brand Bourjois
The French brand Bourjois was founded in 1863 by the visionary Joseph-Albert Ponsin and specialises mainly in makeup products. The brand started out selling little wax-based foundation sticks designed to be used as stage makeup and bearing amusing names like Jealous or Lovesick.
These days, Bourjois carries a wide range of products from mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks to makeup removers, deodorants, shower gels and perfume. Bourjois foundations are well loved in many countries and anyone can pick the right formulation that will suit them best.
Bourjois presents itself as Chanel’s younger sister, and, unlike its older sibling, it is kind of obsessed with bright colours, offering more than 400 different shades of makeup products. The brand also pays special attention to the design of product packaging, regularly issuing limited series of products in vintage packaging.
Bourjois is constantly developing new and innovative products. They were the first brand to come up with a double-ended mascara (Coup de Théâtre) and loose pigment for eyes (Suivez Mon Regard).
Bourjois makeup is popular among both professional makeup artists and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton and others.
Bourjois is the perfect brand for anyone who loves creating their own personal style through makeup.