- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry Her IntenseIngredients
Give your favourite outfit the perfect final touch before you leave the house. Burberry Her Intense Eau de Parfum will give you the courage of a London girl who enjoys the energy and beauty of the city that lies in its contrasts. Get ready for a truly intense experience.
- a gourmand fruity-floral perfume with oriental elements
- for a courageous, confident woman
- a more intense version of Burberry Her which was introduced in 2018
Composition of the fragrance
The daring but elegant scent of the Burberry Her Intense Eau de Parfum will enchant you with the juicy opening full of blackberry and cherry notes. Then comes the jasmine, often nicknamed the king of fragrance, and convince you that its perfect companion is violet. This duo forms the heart of the fragrance, followed closely by warm accords of cedar wood and benzoin.
Story of the fragrance
After the widespread success of Burberry Her, its creator Francis Kurkdjian used the same theme of London’s ceaseless energy in the Intense version. This time, he’s leaning even more into the notion of a pulsating European metropolis. The result is a darker, more daring and sensual successor to the iconic fragrance – even the bottle comes in a darker colour.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cherry, Blackberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Violet
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.